Friday, May 6, 2011

A Theory of Truth


This is running a few days late, and for that I apologize. Anyway, late last week word came down that Theory of a Deadman had let loose a bit of info regarding a new album. I didn't have to look long before I came across this tweet on the band's Twitter page:

Theory of a Deadman To Release The Truth Is...July 12th! http://fb.me/KnDxqocm

Following the link in the tweet will take you to a blog post on Theory of a Deadman's website, but allow me to give you the specifics and save you a little time.

Theory of a Deadman's new album will be called The Truth Is... and it's set to hit stores on July 12th!

After the wild success of Scars & Souvenirs, I'm excited to see what the band has done to follow up. This is definitely a summer album to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment