Thursday, March 17, 2011

Now Fear Brackets

Lazy E and I have both filled out our brackets for the 97.9X $10,000 Bracket Challenge, and we both feel that we are poised to win like Charlie Sheen.

Since we work in the same cubicle, and since we both host Now Fear This, and keeping with the spirit of competition, we decided to go head to head with our brackets in a challenge of our own that will determine once and for all who is the best at making wild guesses.

On top of that, we will be competing agaisnt the other 97.9X DJs (who also filled out brackets). Lastly, we will also be competing agaisnt you as long as you signed up for the Bracket Challenge at 979x.com.

My Bracket
(click to enlarge)
Bear in mind that I know absolutely nothing about basketball. I don't follow it, I don't play it, I don't like it. I'm only doing this to beat Lazy E. Oh yeah...and win $10,000.

Lazy E's Bracket
(click to enlarge)


So there you have it. Stay tuned to find out which one of us is better than the other. Remember, last time I went against Lazy E I ended up having to do a shot of hot sauce...I dread knowing what I'll have to do if I lose this time...

It's on!

No comments:

Post a Comment